My essays Grade 10-save the environment
My essays Grade 10-save the environment-(පරිසරය සුරකිමු රචනාව) -written by Lisara Fernando
9 Simple Things You Can Do to Help Save the Environment
- 3R – Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. Cut down on what you throw away. Follow the three “R’s” to conserve natural resources and landfill space.
- Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in your community. You can get involved in protecting your watershed, too.
- Educate. When you further your own education, you can help others understand the importance and value of our natural resources.
- Conserve water. The less water you use, the less runoff and wastewater that eventually end up in the ocean.
- Shop wisely. Buy less plastic and bring a reusable shopping bag.
- Use long-lasting light bulbs. Energy-efficient light bulbs reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Also, flip the light switch off when you leave the room!
- Plant a tree. Trees provide food and oxygen. They help save energy, clean the air, and help combat climate change.
- Don’t send chemicals into our waterways. Choose non-toxic chemicals in the home and office.
- Bike more. Drive less.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
THE NATIONAL E-LEARNING PORTAL FOR THE GENERAL EDUCATION
The e-thaksalawa is made up of resources developed straightened to grade 1 to 13 syllabus materials such as creative lessons, all learning resources including past papers, term papers, questions, syllabuses, textbooks, teacher instructional manuals in Sinhala Tamil and English.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?